Are you looking for some super easy and quick, yet fancy-looking apps, for your new year’s eve bash? Look no further, here are three delicious recipes with only three ingredients total each! You’ll be able to ring in the new year with your family and friends stress-free!
Health tips: cheat meal
Cranberry-Glazed Meatballs Ingredients (8-10 servings)
- One 24 oz. bag of frozen pre-cooked Italian meatballs, or two 16 oz. packages “Lil Smokey”-type pre-cooked cocktail sausages
- One 12 oz. bottle chili sauce (Heinz or store brand) (In BBQ sauce/condiments section)
- One 14 oz. can jellied cranberry sauce (Ocean Spray or store brand)
- Stovetop: Combine sauces in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until smooth. Add meatballs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Slow cooker: Place meatballs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over the top. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Stir to coat all meatballs at the end.
Brie with Pepper Jelly and Candied Nuts Ingredients (8-10 servings)
- One 8 oz. wheel of Brie cheese
- Your choice of pepper jelly (I used a Chipotle pepper jelly at Vons. Pepper jellies have a very mild kick, not very spicy at all, but has a unique sweet/spicy kick.)
- Your choice of candied nuts (I used honey-glazed pecans in the salad section of Vons.); Toast nuts if desired
- If you prefer cold Brie: Pour the jelly over the top of the Brie wheel (with rinds on or you can slice off top). Sprinkle nuts over the top and serve with crackers or toasted baguette slices.
- If you prefer warm Brie: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place Brie wheel on parchment paper in an oven-safe dish close to size of Brie or baking sheet (or in a Brie baker if you have one). Keep the rinds on or just slice off the top so the Brie keeps shape when baked. Pour the jelly over the top of the Brie wheel. Sprinkle nuts over the top. Bake for about 5-7 minutes until it starts to ooze, but not completely melted. Serve with crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Salami, Peperoncini and Cream Cheese Bites (8-10 servings)
- One 5-7 oz. package of sliced salami
- Cream cheese (4 oz. will work fine)
- Jar of sliced Peperoncinis
- Spread some cream cheese through the middle of the salami slice and place a few sliced Peperoncinis over the top, as desired.
- Fold the salami in half and secure with a toothpick diagonally from the bottom of the front to the top of the back. Serve and enjoy!