Need a quick, simple satisfying breakfast or snack? If you like berries, then this may be a great breakfast to start your day! This is always so yummy, I feel like I’m cheating! It’s like dessert, but it’s not…note to self- make this recipe into popsicles (future recipe to follow).
Health tips: low carb
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 2/3 c. Greek yogurt, plain (0%, 2%, or regular)
- 4-6 strawberries, sliced (depending on how big or small they are)
- 1 tsp- 1 TBS honey, depending on how sweet you want to make it (I used 2 tsp)
- 2 TBS sliced or slivered almonds (or granola)
- Chia or flax seed (optional)
This recipe is just a method. Feel free to add other toppings or swap out the strawberries for blueberries, mangos, peaches, etc. Also, feel free to use thawed frozen fruits. I actually prefer the frozen fruits because they give off more juice and they are sweeter.
- Add Greek yogurt to a small bowl.
- Top with fruit of choice. Drizzle honey over everything.
- Top with nuts of your choice or granola.
- Add chia or flax seed, if you wish.
- Give it a good stir and enjoy!