This is one of my favorite healthy “imposter” style sides, you can hardly tell Mr. Potato Head ditched the party! Instead of using potatoes loaded with carbs, this recipe uses nutritiously delicious cauliflower. Because cauliflower has a similar starchy consistency to potatoes, it’s taken over the past few years whether it’s through pizza crust, mashed potatoes, rice or sides like this! Plus it has an amazing taste and is a great canvas for other flavors. Serve this up at your next BBQ or gathering!
Health tips: Low carb, Keto
Ingredients (6-8 servings)
- 1 large head of cauliflower, florets chopped off
- 6 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise (use low fat, or full fat for a Keto-style diet)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 2 tablespoons scallions (green onions), chopped
- A tiny pinch of salt, and pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- Boil or steam cauliflower until fork tender, strain and chill.
- Mix eggs, mayo, mustard, relish, scallions, salt and pepper.
- Chop cauliflower into bite-size pieces and mix in.
- Garnish with paprika and chill in fridge. Enjoy!