This is one of mine and my hubby Dane’s go-to, super easy, and satisfying breakfasts! We were inspired by one of his work buds who would always have a slice of this bagel ready for him in the morning. You can enjoy it as breakfast, brunch or a light snack, and even better if you split with a friend. Enjoy it before work or school this week!
Health tips: Kid friendly, low fat
Ingredients (1-2 servings)
- 1 whole wheat bagel; bagel thins are even better
- Reduced or non-fat cream cheese
- 1 ripe avocado
- Garlic salt
- Additional healthy toppings: Chia seeds, sesame seeds
- Split bagel in half and toast.
- Spread cream cheese on both halves.
- Cut avocado in half and slice. Top cream cheese with avocado slices, about 1/2 avocado per side.
- Sprinkle garlic salt, pepper and additional healthy seeds if desired. Enjoy!