Game day or just a summer gathering with friends-these are tasty little bites that will go quickly! My mama LOVES my artichoke dip. I had some phyllo cups in my freezer that I didn’t end up using for a party I had, so I decided to mash the 2 together! This recipe made 30 little, cutie cups and boy, were they gone quickly! Think about this one for your next gathering!
Health tips: Cheat appetizer
Ingredients (10 servings-makes 30 cups-3 per person)
- 2 boxes of mini phyllo cups (15 cups in each box)
- 1-12 oz. bag of frozen artichoke hearts (I like Trader Joe’s), defrosted and patted dry
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 cloves of fresh, chopped or grated garlic (depending on how garlicky you like it)
- 4 oz. (or half a brick) of cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBS mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the artichokes hearts in food processor. Pulse a few times, until artichokes are coarsely chopped. Add cheese, garlic, salt, mayo, and cream cheese. Pulse a few more times, until combined. Spoon mixture into phyllo cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until tops are slightly browned and heated through.